A LITTLE NIGHT SERENADE
State Autonomous Institute of Culture "Ryazan State Regional Puppet Theatre"
- Dramaturgy: Svetlana Ozerskaya
- Director: Svetlana Ozerskaya
- Stage designer: Andrey Zaporozhskiy
- Music composer: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Participants: Vasiliy Utochkin, Antonina Grigoreva, Aleksandr Grigorev, Oksana Matveytseva, Yuriy
Matveytsev, Egor Chudinov, Andrey Struchkov.
The Ryazan puppet theater continues to create fantasies and does not cease to amaze… The great composer Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart was once a little boy too, but he was considered to be a prominent musical "Little Genius". When he was 4, he wrote his first concert - "Little Night Music", a fantasy about a young boy turning into a real composer. The story follows his journeys in the dream through the stories of his uncomposed music. This music takes a shape, becomes an active character and engages us to follow his adventure. The performance "A Little Night Music" is a great opportunity to introduce the young audience to the classical music through the fantasy world of its author.
- 06.09.2018 – 18,00 h.
- Stage: Drama theatre Plovdiv - Chamber hall
- Audience: 4+
- Duration: 45 minutes
- No words